Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bragging

Just wanted to give an update to my health.  After the ER visit in February, the doctors and I have struggled to keep my blood pressure down and my heart beat up.  Yeah, the A-Fib lady has been running a pulse of 40 - 43.  I guess that is better than 190, but still not safe.

They have tweaked the meds several times and finally the last 4 days I have been in a safe range for pulse and blood pressure. 

Bigger news today, I have lost 70 pounds!  I am getting close to my goal, at least another 15 pounds to go.  We will see how droopy my skin will be, and how gaunt I look.  Vanity will decide what I lose from now on.

I am shopping at a Cancer Society thrift shop.  No point in spending big bucks on clothes I won't wear very long.  Yesterday I bought 2 pairs of jeans one pair brand new and the other gently used for less than $7.00.  They have pretty stuff, great brands.  Even after I hit my goal weight I will continue to shop there.  Pretty stuff is the main thing, not where it was bought.

I thank all of you for the support, love, and prayers.

No comments: