Friday, March 14, 2014

I know, I know, no posts this week

The time change whipped my butt.  I am not a morning person, and here we are getting up earlier.  I have drug myself to the Marriage Factory and to Kaiser School.  But not with a smile nor with any energy.   

The time change doesn't just make us get up at the wrong time.  It messes with our eating habits, the clock says it is supper time, the stomach goes not yet, way too early.  And what do we do about medications? It says take at 10:00 A.M.  So do I take it a little after 9:00 and then a little later each day until I make it to the fake 10:00?  Or do I just go for it because the clocks says 10:00? 

The police tell us there are more accidents the first week or so of the time change.  People are so tired they don't react as quickly as needed.  A dangerous week to be on the road.

I think the time change has messed up my sleep cycle and I am not sleeping well.  So that adds to the tiredness.  24 hours in the day, why can't we just stay the same year round?

The poor people with small children are now changing nap times, meals, going to bed, getting up.  It is a nightmare.  Children don't adapt well to change. 

Farmers say every year cows don't know what time it is.  The cows just know they need to be milked.

I can't figure all this out.  I am just too tired.  I hate the time change.

No comments: