Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DWTS and American Idol

Last night on Dancing With The Stars we had a shocker. The sweet bull rider, Ty, was NOT eliminated. Lil Kim was. He is sweet, he is cute, but he is not a great dancer. Even he was stunned not to go. I know I don't post on this show, but last night was just strange.

Now to American Idol. We had four left: Kris, Adam, Allison, and Danny. Last night Adam blew them away. He was absolutely fabulous. Allison was great. Kris did well, and Danny was awful, in my opinion. Marty thought he was OK. And who is safe? Adam, Kris, and damn it to hell Danny. The rocker girl, Allison, will go home. But I am sure we will hear more from her. She is one talented young woman.

Next week, we will find out the final two. My guess, Adam and Kris. Take that with a grain of salt. So far I haven't been right real often.

No comments: