Friday, March 6, 2015

A quick update on my health

Tuesday I had chemo again.  My liver enzymes were still off, so they couldn't start me on the second type of chemo. 

Tuesday night I felt fine, Wednesday I was tired as they have warned me, and Thursday I was exhausted.  I slept off and on Thursday.  Today, Friday, still very tired and napped some.  I can live with the tiredness.  I am not sick as I was pre Christmas.  I have a little nausea, but the pills take care of that. 

All in all I am doing right well.  The itching is controlled fairly well by pills.  I feel OK other than too tired to do much. 

With all that is going on with me and the meds I am on, it's a wonder I can walk around.  Most drugs makes me dizzy, cause blurred vision at times, and cause other problems.  But so far nothing too awful. 

Have a good weekend.

No comments: