Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy, busy holidays

The holidays are hectic.  Fun, but hectic.  My brother and his wife arrived today from Kentucky.  They weren’t here two hours before we left for San Francisco to all go to a party.  We still have museums to visit, gardens to visit, and restaurant reservations in the city.  Plus good food and wine in my kitchen.

Wednesday  we will take them to Davis to visit their son and his family.  We will spend Christmas with them in Davis.  The Bourbon Ball tasting contest will happen there.  I will post an update when we win.  Today we started bribing Little Brother and his wife.  They like our Bourbon Balls.

I will post as I have time.  I still have weddings to share with you.  I have first graders to tell about.  Bear with me.  I may not post as often as I usually do.  But I bet some of you will not have time to read me the next week or so.  I will try to post.  And I hope you will try to read me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

No comments: