Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NO WEDINGS, NO FOOD, NO FUN

Since the first part of March one thing or another has been wrong with my body. Flu, allergies, respiratory, joint pain, tummy. Sunday and Monday Marty and I both had tummy issues. It started just after the brunch on Sunday with friends. Were we struck down by a virus at the exact same time, was there a problem with the food? I am betting the food.

What ever it was, I was down for the count all Monday. I called in sick to the County and made a home on the couch. Marty being a manly man was working from home, but not thrilled to be up. I'll tell you how sick I was, no food. Me the not hungry, but I'll eat anyway, nothing. Well, I'll take that back. Marty tried to serve me chicken noodle soup for supper. I ate maybe four spoon fulls and stopped. Queasy. I am sick of being sick.

Today I am up and moving around. Little Brother is coming Thursday. I declared myself well and back to getting ready for company.

1 comment:

kts said...

I so hope you guys feel better soon! : (