Thursday, September 24, 2009

DANGEROUS!!!!! THERE SHOULD BE A LAW.

Appletinis, oh so very dangerous. They are seductive, great, tasty, no taste of alcohol. You drink these lovely little drinks and things start to happen.

Let me say up front, I do not drink well. The Cherokee Indian blood can't handle it. That is a scientific fact. We can not drink. They call it fire water, well yes. Problems abound. Hard liquor, two drinks I have problems.

Last night we had appletinis. Several. They sneak up on you. I talked more than I should have. I cried, I laughed. I pointed out how hot I am. That one should go without saying. I enjoyed the taste, not the buzz. I will never be an alcoholic, I can't stand the feeling of loss of control, of the lightheadedness. I just like the taste of certain drinks. Appletinis, great taste. There should be a law.

Something as potent as an appletini should be against the law. They should be a controlled substance like Valium. They have the same effect.

I can't say I won't drink another appletini. But I hope I space them out better, or just drink fewer.

No comments: